Presentation of the company
LMM Professional was founded in 2004 and is a wholesale company whose primary activity is sales of technical goods and hand tools to merchants and to industry.
We supply buyers with wide selection of products from home and foreign manufacturers, in all quality and price ranges. Our continuous presence at largest international fairs and the expertise of our purchase service enable us to constantly expand our offer with new lines.
We have a group of sales consultants who are constantly in contact with buyers and offer them technical and logistical support. They have the latest tablets and are constantly in contact with sales office via internet. This and B2B business can provide our buyers supply within 24 hours in real time.
We have electronic readers for our warehouse operation which enables us to minimize the number of mistakes in the supply process.
Information about the company:
- Long company name: LMM PROFESIONAL proizvodnja, trgovina, storitve, d.o.o.
- Short company name: LMM PROFESIONAL d.o.o.
- Address: IOC Zapolje I 31, 1370 Logatec
- VAT ID No.: SI91927846
- Registration no.: 1934627000
- Bank account at Intesa Sanpaolo bank d.d.: SI56 1010 0003 8075 308
- Bank account at Addiko bank d.d.: SI56 3300 0000 2025 739
Chronological story of LMM
The story of LMM Professional d.o.o. has started in 2004. Our then small group started establishing itself in the market of hand tools and technical goods. We started with small steps which lead our company to success and expansion of the business. Major milestones of our company are described below.
- Due to the economic crisis of 2009, the company had to rationalise its processes which means that we deliberately optimised our stock.
- In 2010 when the economic crisis had settled, change of business operation was necessary. That is why the company decided for long-term stabilisation of business.
- A big change occurred in 2011 due to the success in previous years; the company moved its head office and warehouses from Ljubljana to own premises in Logatec.
- In 2013 when situation in the market calmed, planned expansion of our offer started by adding new sales programmes.
- In 2015 the new programmes had settled in and we consequently experienced a greater need for storage. That is why we increased the capacity of the warehouse with an additional covered area which should bring additional 100 storage positions.
- In 2016 we also made the next step in physical delivery of goods as we successfully moved to electronic management.
- In 2017 we become even more modernised by providing tablets to all our sales consultants.